In addition, the following points, for example, can be defined per measure:
- the project phase of the measure
- the person responsible for carrying out the measures
- the planned processing date
- a description of the measures, e.g. to define guidelines for processing the measures
- further user-defined information
- an evaluation of the measures with the help of a configurable measure evaluation catalog
Support in identifying measures
REXS supports the definition of appropriate measures for risk mitigation with the help of a constantly growing knowledge database. The measures that can be taken for a specific risk can be queried at the click of a mouse.
Measurement management - efficient and exhaustive
When it comes to the external processing of measures, sorted and filtered measure lists can be created in REXS at the push of a button.
However, all measures to be processed can also be managed and tracked easily and centrally in the REXS measures module.