In REXS, risk analysis data are linked in the REXS database via a logical network (ontology). These are available to users in comprehensive form when it comes to carrying out risk analyses and managing measures.
In doing so, knowledge which has already been compiled is not lost but, instead, continues to remain available across the company in a form which is both well-structured and which allows it to be retrieved at any time – true to the motto:
“getting the right information to the right people at the right time”
The REXS knowledge database
Risk analyses are always carried out for defined “objects”—plants, products and processes as well as their combination.
When creating new risk analyses, REXS shows you the risks which are relevant for these objects at the click of a button. In doing so, the system draws on all data from old risk analyses which are to be found on the system.
- Suggestions for risks, assessments and measures
- Wide-ranging possibilities for queries within risk management when it comes to documents, customers, locations,….
- The comparison of different versions of risk analysis documents
- Efficient transfer of knowledge: knowledge which has already been compiled can be simply and comprehensively reused
- Your knowledge of risks grows with each analysis